Thursday, March 26, 2015

Best Indian Food

I love the site Vegetarian Recipes of India. It's where I got the killer recipe for most of my Palak Paneer, and I just can't help going there and browsing all the great things.  I thought I would like to try something a little different tonight.  I have a small head of cauliflower, and a bag of beautiful fresh green beans, and a couple of small potatoes, so I thought I might try just using those veggies in my standard cauliflower curry recipe.  I thought I'd peek over at my favorite Indian cooking site and next think you know, I'm off on a biryani tangent.

I don't have time to make this delicious looking biryani tonight, but it looks so good that I need to set aside some serious time and give it a try. Tell me that doesn't look amazing.




No comments: